Well my 12wks off with my new little one are almost up and moma is so sad....One more week to go and its back to the 'real world' and being a working mom. But these past weeks I wouldn't trade for the world. Giving birth and becoming a mom all in one day makes you feel like you can accomplish almost anything! He's so special and I feel blessed and thank the 'big man above' every day for what he gave us.
I've seen our little boy grow so fast, all the way from a newborn to a little man that is already starting to roll over and find his new voice! He's grown so fast and I feel so privilaged to have seen and done as many things with him as I have. He's my little penguin!
My mom is going to be 'Grandma Daycare' which is just GREAT and I appreciate that so much!! Knowing that he is going to be loved all day long by Grandma makes a world of difference for all of us!
I hope all of you have enjoyed the pictures and videos; we'll keep 'em coming has time goes on.
Take care and all my Love-
Melanie
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've loved watching him grow so be sure to keep up with the posts! I can't believe that your leave is over but mine flew by too. The hardest part about being back is finding balance but I know you'll find it...it just takes time. Try not to guilt yourself and just know that you'll appreciate every minute that you have with him! Take care! Love, Darc
Post a Comment