Friday, February 13, 2009

3 weeks till due date!


We're in the final countdown. Less than 3 weeks until the due date and all "systems" are go. Baby is facing downward (like it is supposed to) and will commence the "de-orbit" soon.
At the rate this child moves, we believe it will be an early one. The excitement continues to grow as we head into these final days of just the two of us.

5 comments:

Autumn said...

WOW! Mella looks fantastic! So excited to meet your little one!
Enjoy your last V-Day as a foot-loose and fancy free couple! Keep us posted! :)
~Autumn

The Cummings Family said...

Melanie, you look amazing! Congrats again and we can't wait to see pics of your little one!

The G's said...

Ah, my mommy-to-be-Melly!!! You look beautiful my dear! How are you holding up?!?!?! I will have to give you a call SOON before things really get hectic ;) MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

11 days ... your baby is almost there ... I can't believe it! Hope to see pictures real quick!!

Love you lots,
Sandrine

Darci said...

Is that baby here yet??!! I check daily to see if he or she has arrived! I can't wait to see pictures...but Mel, could you be a cuter mama-to-be?! I'm excited for you to experience "the moment" can't wait to read all about it! :)