Melanie and I have decided to take a stab at our own blog spot. One reason for reaching this decision was the fact it won't be just the two of us much for longer. Coming around March 7th, 2009 will be the arrival of our first little one. We are extremely excited, a little nervous :) and feel very blessed. Right now Melanie just passed the 13th week so we are heading into the 2nd trimester. While her hunger for most foods has diminished and energy levels drooped during the 1st trimester we are both eager to see what changes occur during this next stage of the pregnancy. We were finally able to hear the babies heart beat last Monday and WOW what a miracle! The doctor says everything looks and sounds great thus far. Aside our big news, Melanie and I are both enjoying work and staying busy. I am eager to get my exercise partner back :) Stay tuned for future blogs!
-Ryan
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hey! Congratulations! I am so excited to hear your news! May you both thoroughly enjoy this experience and may it be a blessed one!
Take care, Kim Maxson (Spen's cousin)
Can't wait to teach the little one how to fly :-) Cheers and love, Kit (and Nancy, and Amelia B. Aircat)
You know how excited Dad and I are for our third grandchild to arrive.
Your sister thrilled beyong words to finally be an Auntie and Caleb and Caity can't wait to have a little cousin.
I love your blog!!
LOVE YOU BOTH
MOM & DAD
(NANNY & BOOMPA)
Hey Guys! We heard the great news! Congrats! Check you mail, you have a special package on the way! Take care!! Cheers Hannah and Chase
Hey you guys! WOW I bet you were taken back by how amazing it is to hear that little heart beat:) You two are wonderful people and congrats on all accounts I know you will be very good parents!
All my best!
Aslinn
Hello,
Congratulations to both of you! Enjoy these 9 months, they are so wonderful!
Having a baby is just the most beautiful thing you'll ever live!
Sandrine, Fran and baby Romain
I know I've said this before....but I just gotta say it again :)
Congrats to both of you! How exciting! You will both be great parents.
Post a Comment